Today's update includes:
- Completing a campaign now unlocks the a campaign in the same alliance for you (this is to ease the experience for new players, doesn't affect existing unless you haven't unlocked all campaigns)
- New campaigns are now highlighted better on the main screen
- T1 Hero price has been raised slightly since they are no longer needed to unlock a campaign
- Epic Single and pack prices have dropped to 110 and 150 respectively; all players who have purchased them will be refunded the difference (we apologize about the fluctuating of the epic price recently, but its settled now)
- Boltling was released today. It can be obtained in the promo store after you complete story mode in the elemental campaign.
- Faithful Worshipper bug is now fixed - If he is buffing an ally, and they take damage, then the worshipper dies, the ally no longer will die
- General buff fix - when a status effect would be removed, sometimes it would reset abilities. This actually affect a lot of cases.
- Grizzle Beast now works as intended: it only gets destroyed at the
beginning of your turn if any other creature came into play since it was
... and we've been busy working on synchronous (live) play ^^
Post a Comment