v0.9.4.4 Dev NotesPushed @ 11:20 EST on 5/22/13
Purchase Deck OptionWhen viewing a completed constructed tournament deck, players will have the option to buy and save that deck in a slot. The purchase price will factor in only the missing cards you have and be based off the current market price. To note: You can only purchase promo/guild cards if you have them unlocked already.
More Tournament Credits for your $We decided to increase the amount of tournament credits you get for your dollar for the $20+ options
- $20 now nets you 50 credits (was 40)
- $50 now nets you 150 credits (was 100)
- $100 now nets you 330 credits (was 200)
Anyone who has purchased the above bundles at the old values, please contact email@example.com and we'll reimburse the difference.
Tournaments Ending During UpdateDuring an update, any tournaments will be ended immediately and pay out based on current positions. Players will also receive a full refund for the inconvenience.
Bugs/Minor- Fixed bug with 'Cannot tween a null object' after playing multiple tournaments in a row
- Fixed some issues with popups not being seen after disconnects, mainly tournament ended w/ placement details
- Fixed a 1009 error on the tournament scene
- Rating now properly only exchanges during credit tournaments
- Italian and Spanish card localization has been updated
Post a Comment