v0.8.6 Dev NotesPushed @ 5:20 EST on 10/12/12
New Hero - Shadow, Assassin of KingsWe are pleased to announce the release of a new T2 Hero - Shadow, Assassin of Kings.
"Born from the darkness, Shadow knows not of compassion or allegiance. Legend says he was once a crowned Prince of a dynasty, now known as an assassin of Kings. Shadow trusts nobody and definitely should not be trusted himself."
Shadow is unlocked after acquiring 75 stars - then he is available for purchase with 150k Gold or 89 Gems. Discounts and Trading do not work for Shadow.
Full details can be found here: http://wiki.kingdomsccg.com/?q=wiki_heroes#t2_nonaligned
Starter PacksThere are 6 brand new Starter Packs designed specifically for new players to help get an early boost into some competitive playing with their favorite kingdom!
Each Starter Pack contains: 1 Epic, 2 Rare, 5 Uncommon, 8 Common cards plus a bonus of 50 Gems and is available for $10 or 100 kreds. Starter packs are available in the newly designed store!
ArenasLimited - adjusted base amounts to be more on par with Standard
- Win amount increased to 300 (was 200)
- Loss amount increased to 150 (was 100)
- Energy increased to 6 (was 5)
A new arenas has been added. Here you will only be able to play with only the cards that share a kingdom alignment with your heroes.
- rules/payouts will otherwise be similar to that of Standard
Battle Replay- After a defeat in Campaign or an AI arena battle, you now have the option to immediately replay. This is shown where the old "Buy a pack?" option was.
UI- There are now confirmation popups on any Gem purchases
- There's a new guild component that should look a little nicer
Bugs/Minors- You now have an "edit deck" option after purchasing packs/singles
- Virtuous Summon now starts searching from the top as described (was searching from the bottom)
- Torch now only gets destroyed if it did infact damage an undead creature
- Loading progress bar fixed
- Fixed forgot password bug
Post a Comment