- Raise the Guard: Raised Mana Cost to 7 (we will discuss this in our follow up post)
- Iron Dragon: Drop HP to 3
- Holy Charm: Reworded to “Your hero gains 2 HP. If your hero is Holy, they gain 3 HP instead.”
- Perserve: Corpses now last two turns
- Explosives Expert – Upped to Volatile 2
- Ancient Being – HP raised from 2 to 3
- Faithful Worshipper – Mana cost dropped from 4 to 3
- Call to Arms – Mana cost dropped from 4 to 3
- Spiked Armor – Mana cost dropped from 5 to 4
- Ancient Dragon – HP raised from 4 to 5
- Eternal Dragon – Now has Indestructible
- Sanity Tapper – Mana cost dropped from 3 to 2
- Puresoul Cleric – Mana cost dropped from 4 to 3
- Mana Bloom no longer gains Strong. It actually gains ATK instead.
- Added error protection to Thania’s 2nd ability to prevent it from creating DefID errors
- Fixed DefID errors with Summoner’s Gambit and Wealthy Benefactor
- Fixed Power Cast bug that would allow enemy to get benefit if you didn’t play a light alliance creature after playing the spell, and they did. 2012 bug… squashed.
QUICKDRAW CANNON REFACTOR:
- Quickdraw Cannon had gotten overly complicated and has been simplified. It has been returned to its original text, but limited to a maximum of 3 triggers per turn. Buff or Nerf? For you to decide. (we will discuss this in our follow up post)
- There was actually a bug in the old QDC code that allowed you to avoid destroying the QDC on the 5th trigger. It has been fixed and applied to the new design.
- Imposing Visage (3 Charge) now gives Intimidate to friendly creatures or timid to enemy creatures
- Dragon Calling (6 Charge) now puts a random Ancient creature with cost of 5+ into your hand (not from your deck) rather than drawing a card.
New Ability: Support
Support is the defensive equivalent of Allegiant. Whenever a creature of the same Kingdom comes into play, a creature with Support will gain 1 HP. At this time no card directly give Support, but it can be gained through cards and text that grant random abilities.
New Negative Status: Doomed
A creature with Doomed is not dead yet, but they will be soon. A creature with Doomed will die at the end of their controller's next turn. Note that this is not a destroy effect, so will not be prevented with Indestructible or by card text. So get your last hit in. There are currently no cards or abilities that will give Doomed to a creature.
Prizes Updated for Season 4
The Prize Card for Season 4 is Variant Art Soul Drain. ALL players who are eligible for prizes will also receive a Variant Art Disintegrate - so whether you're rated 2000+ or 1300, get your games in and you'll receive a promo!
Echo Blast Promo Pack On Sale Now!
For veterans looking to make their deck unique or new players looking to get one of the top cards in the game at a discount, we've created the Echo Blast Promo Pack. For just $20 USD, you will receive 4 variant art Echo Blasts with Limited Edition etching, plus 50 Gems! This offer is only good available until the end of August.